Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commision if you click-through and make a purchase.
The perfect weekender bag for a quick getaway.
2. Men’s leather toiletry bag for the guy in your life to keep his things in order 🙂
3. Portable Power Bank to keep all of your devices charged on your flight, in the airport, or while your exploring. This is actually my second power bank (my boyfriend lost my first one). I loved my first power bank because it had two USB ports and it could charge my device several times. Now, I’m actually happy he lost my first power bank because I love this one way more! It charges my device in half the time and actually shows me the remaining power on the device.
4. Hanging toiletry bag to keep everything organized on your trip. It’s also great for cruises if you’re cramped for space. You can hang it up in the bathroom and save some counter space. UPDATE: I recently received the second toiletry bag as a gift and I love it! This will hold all of my full-size toiletry items and I still have space for makeup. I also love that I can put wet items in the bottom because I am always packing right after a shower.
5. Packing cubes. I have a very type-A personality and I love to keep my things organized! My parents gave me these for my birthday and I absolutely love them! I’ve never actually had the chance to use all of them at the same time because they hold so much. I typically use the shoe bag, toiletry bag (for my carry-on), large and medium bags, and the smallest bag. I’m not actually sure what the smallest bag is for but I use it in my carry-on for all of my electronics. It has several compartments and it keeps all of my cords organized and holds my kindle and power bank.
6. Luggage tags, make sure your luggage always gets back to you. It also helps your suitcase stick out at baggage claim.
7. Infinity scarf with a hidden compartment. Don’t worry about losing things or getting pickpocketed with this scarf. It’s also helpful when going through airport security. Put your passport in there and you don’t have to roam through everything to find it in the security line.
8. Passport wallet. Keep all of your cards, money, plane ticket, and passport in the same place.
9. Lightweight luggage set. If your traveler is lugging around old heavy luggage, here’s the opportunity to give them an upgrade!
10. Travel Pillow. Get the travel pillow that is flexible and can be used in a variety of ways. Getting sleep on a long flight, train ride, or road trip is very important. 🙂 My carry-on bag always has my stuff and I somehow end up with most of my boyfriend’s things. This makes it hard to have space for two travel pillows (enter inflatable travel pillow). This travel pillow may look ridiculous but it’s so unbelievably comfortable! It only takes like 10 seconds to inflate the pillow and you can use it so many ways. The best thing is being able to deflate it and put it right back in your bag.
11. Travel Steamer. If you know someone who travels frequently for work or wears a lot of nice clothing on trips, get them a travel steamer. I use my travel steamer all of the time at home but it’s also perfect for travel. It breaks down and fits perfectly into any suitcase or carry-on bag. I also use this steamer to disinfect my travel blanket and pillow when I get to the hotel.
12. Airplane footrest. This is something that is great for a long flight. Put your feet up and make that coach seat as comfortable as you can!
13. Sleep mask. Once again, sleeping while traveling is so important. You have nothing else to do on those long flights or train rides, get some sleep with this black-out sleep mask.
14. Scratch off travel map. Okay, so this has zero use while actually traveling but it’s super adorable and fun to scratch off when you return.
15. Travel mug and travel water bottle. I mostly use a travel mug while cruising because they give you impossibly small coffee mugs, but t’s also good for filling up with free coffee in the hotel room before you go out to explore. I use the water bottle for my entire trip but I find it most helpful at the airport. I try to spend as little money in the terminal and on the flight as I possibly can. Most airports have a water bottle station with filtered water. I take the empty water bottle through security and fill it up once I’m in the terminal.
16. Luggage scale. If you’re someone who likes to avoid luggage fees (everyone) then this is very helpful. Make sure that an overpacked suitcase isn’t over the weight limit before you get to the airport and have to start taking stuff out and stuffing it into your carry-on.
17. Noise-canceling headphones. Noise-canceling headphones have saved me while flying. I have been on flights with loud eaters, crying children, and arguing couples and that’s when I decided I needed noise-canceling headphones. Wireless headphones are also great for travel because you don’t pull out the earbuds every time you fall asleep. If you are looking for a budget-friendly alternative then I would go for option number 2. I’ll be honest, my boyfriend has the Bose headphones and they work better than mine but I’m frugal.
18. Air Purifier. This is actually something that I have always packed prior to COVID-19 but now, it’s more useful than ever! I always pack this because it blocks out all of the surrounding noises and helps me sleep. I also really love to pack it when I got to Las Vegas because everything smells like smoke and this filters the air. Now that COVID-19 has entered our lives, it gives me peace of mind. This air purifier has a HEPA filter and a UV light that kills 99.97% of all germs, mold, and allergens.
19. Outdoor blanket for the beach or anywhere. This is perfect for keeping yourself sand-free on the beach or using it as a waterproof blanket on a hike. It actually folds back up into that tiny bag super easy too!
20. Liquinubs silicone travel tubes. A perfect leak-proof way to keep all of your liquids. You can also wash these out and reuse them. I pack a lot of full-size items but some items I don’t need much of and put them in these. Buying travel size toiletries gets expensive and wasteful. You can reuse them forever.
21. The absolute PERFECT travel phone case. If there is one item you take away from this post, it’s this. I originally purchased this for my cruise because it could hold my sea pass card and money, but my cruise was canceled due to COVID. I just used it on my first vacation last weekend and absolutely loved it. I put my ID and credit card in the case (it holds up to three) and I used the stand on all of my flights to watch TV. It actually folds into three different positions so you can watch a movie at any angle. Another great feature is the magnet built into the back of the case and I use that for my magnetic car mount.
22. These are perfect for the over-packer in your life. I don’t really overpack but I like to avoid checking a bag as much as possible and these help tremendously when I’m trying to fit everything into my carry-on.
23. Travel Humidifier. This is seriously the cutest humidifier I’ve ever seen. Even if they don’t need one, everyone should have one because its adorable.
24. GoPro. If you’re buying for someone who is quite an adventurer, they need this. It’s waterproof and shockproof and can capture all of their adventures. You can also take still photos from the videos. It’s perfect to capture everything!
25. Collapsible water bottle. These are great for hiking or everyday use. They are really great for packing in your carry on and filling up once you get through security.
26. Give them the gift of capturing their travels. Make sure they have the right camera to capture all of their adventures.
27. Cord Organizer. With all of the electronics these days, we need to keep them organized. Keep all of your chargers and batteries in the same place.
28. This super cute jewelry organizer to keep all of your jewelry organized while you travel. Avoid losing your jewelry or getting it in a tangled mess in your suitcase.
29. Kindle E-Reader. This is my favorite travel accessory. It’s super lightweight and I can read as many books as I want and not take up a bunch of room in my suitcase. This one is also waterproof so you can take it anywhere!
30. Wine Wings. My boyfriend and I have a favorite wine that is only local to Indiana. If we want to enjoy this wine on vacation, we have to pack it. We used to just roll it up in a beach towel but these are way better!
31. Cooler Backpack. This is absolutely the most convenient item to have for any vacation. I went to Fort Myers Beach last weekend and I used this cooler every single day. We used it to keep our groceries cold after leaving the grocery store until we could check into our hotel room. Then, we used it every single day to hold water and alcohol for the beach or pool. This was our main beach bag and we were able to store snacks, keys, power bank, and sunscreen in the other pockets.