Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commision if you click-through and make a purchase.
The perfect weekender bag for a quick getaway.
2. Men’s leather toiletry bag for the guy in your life to keep his things in order 🙂
3. Portable Power Bank to keep all of your devices charged on your flight, in the airport, or while your exploring. Don’t let a dead cell phone keep you from taking pictures of your adventures!
4. Hanging toiletry bag to keep everything organized on your trip. It’s also great for cruises if your cramped for space. You can hang it up in the bathroom and save some counter space.
5. Packing cubes to keep your clothes organized and not make a mess while unpacking.
6. Luggage tags, make sure your luggage always gets back to you. It also helps your suitcase stick out at baggage claim.
7. Infinity scarf with a hidden compartment. Don’t worry about losing things or getting pickpocketed with this scarf. It’s also helpful when going through airport security. Put your passport in there and you don’t have to roam through everything to find it in the security line.
8. Passport wallet. Keep all of your cards, money, plane ticket, and passport in the same place.
9. Lightweight luggage set. If your traveler is lugging around old heavy luggage, here’s the opportunity to give them an upgrade!
10. Travel Pillow. Get the travel pillow that is flexible and can be used in a variety of ways. Getting sleep on a long flight, train ride, or road trip is very important. 🙂
11. Travel Steamer. If you know someone who travels frequently for work or wears a lot of nice clothing on trips, get them a travel steamer. I use my travel steamer all of the time at home but it’s also perfect for travel. It breaks down and fits perfectly into any suitcase or bag.
12. Airplane footrest. This is something that is great for a long flight. Put your feet up and make that coach seat as comfortable as you can!
13. Sleep mask. Once again, sleeping while traveling is so important. You have nothing else to do on those long flights or train rides, get some sleep with this black-out sleep mask.
14. Scratch off travel map. This is a great decoration for someone who travels frequently and wants to put it on display.
15. Travel mug. I mostly use a travel mug while cruising because they give you impossibly small coffee mugs. It’s also good for filling up with free coffee in the hotel room before you go out to explore.
16. Luggage scale. If you’re someone who likes to avoid luggage fees (everyone) then this is very helpful. Make sure that overpacked suitcase isn’t over the weight limit before you get to the airport and have to start taking stuff out and stuffing it into your carry-on.
17. Noise canceling headphones. Noise canceling headphones have saved me while flying. I have been on flights with loud eaters, crying children, and arguing couples and that’s when I decided I needed noise-canceling headphones. Wireless headphones are also great for travel because you don’t pull out the earbuds everytime you fall asleep. If you are looking for a budget-friendly alternative then I would go for option number 2.
18. Camping Hammock. I personally have never used one because I’m not adventurous enough but it’s great for the nature lovers. Or if you’re like my brother in law, you can just put it up in your backyard and sleep in it.
19. Outdoor blanket for the beach or anywhere. This is perfect for keeping yourself sand free on the beach or using it as a waterproof blanket on a hike. It also folds up back into the little bag and it’s actually not impossible to do.
20. Liquinubs silicone travel tubes. A perfect leak-proof way to keep all of your liquids. You can also wash these out and reuse them.
21. Bra and underwear storage bag. I don’t actually understand why people use these but I know a lot of travelers that swear by them.
22. These are perfect for the over packer in your life. I don’t really overpack but I like to avoid checking a bag as much as possible and these help tremendously when I’m trying to fit everything into my carry-on.
23. Travel Humidifier. This is seriously the cutest humidifier I’ve ever seen. Even if they don’t need one, everyone should have one because its adorable.
24. GoPro. If you’re buying for someone who is quite an adventurer, they need this. It’s waterproof and shockproof and can capture all of their adventures. You can also take still photos from the videos. It’s perfect to capture everything!
25. Collapsible water bottle. These are great for hiking or everyday use. They are really great for packing in your carry on and filling up once you get through security.
26. Give them the gift of capturing their travels. Make sure they have the right camera to capture all of their adventures.
27. Cord Organizer. With all of the electronics these days, we need to keep them organized. Keep all of your chargers and batteries in the same place.
28. This super cute jewelry organizer to keep all of your jewelry organized while you travel. Avoid losing your jewelry or getting it in a tangled mess in your suitcase.
29. Kindle E-Reader. This is my favorite travel accessory. It’s super lightweight and I can read as many books as I want and not take up a bunch of room in my suitcase. This one is also waterproof so you can take it anywhere!